Survey Peguambela Rakyat

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Assalamualaikum & Welcome To My Blog


Welcome to my blog. Well what to say about it, It’s my personal blog. My name is Hisyamuddin and I’m the author of this blog. I am, right now, an 23-year-old, living in Malaysia. Currently I`m doing my degree as Bachelor of Laws in local university are located around lembah kelang. Besides blogging, I also write article, mainly political article.

This is where I blog about anything that I learn, like how-to’s and my main objective, about the politics. They are mostly related to the Internet, social media and blogging.

I decided to start this blog because we are in the process of making some major changes to scenario politics in Malaysia. And also decision of Bagan Pinang by-election, a vote on corruption (Tan Sri Won). Going forward, and especially now, i want to have a much more direct and transparent discussion with you all. We should not be afraid of ISA, Sedition Act, Defamation Act, Printing Presses and Publications Act 1984, Communications and multimedia Commission Act 1998 and etc if we had not committed any wrong.

Well, that's all for now. I'll update more when I have the time. If you want to add me as a friend, your welcome to. If you have any questions, you can just ask me. Send me a email at peguambela_rakyat@yahoo.com. If you want to track my contributions, sure, that would be great, i will add you too. I hope to write future blogs and other things. Check in often! Assalamualaikum and enjoying reading


0 comments:

Post a Comment




 

My Blog List

Term of Use